Old 25-10-2007, 12:41 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chatnoir chatnoir is offline

Default Life in the pond.....

On Oct 23, 6:29 pm, Gill Passman wrote:
Gill's got a frog, Gill's got a frog, Gill's got a frog.....ee ay adio
Gill's got a frog :-)

Just totally over the moon to spot the frog today in my totally
artificial made pond.....OK the frogs used to come and live in the old
water feature so it could be just one of them returning for the winter
and finding a way far better home.....but I am over the
moon......something living has chosen to make my pond it's home :-)

Gill

Had one of my frogs hiberanted under a board one winter! Must say
that there is not much for them to dig into for winter in the pond!