Old 24-10-2007, 01:29 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Life in the pond.....

Gill's got a frog, Gill's got a frog, Gill's got a frog.....ee ay adio
Gill's got a frog :-)

Just totally over the moon to spot the frog today in my totally
artificial made pond.....OK the frogs used to come and live in the old
water feature so it could be just one of them returning for the winter
and finding a way far better home.....but I am over the
moon......something living has chosen to make my pond it's home :-)

Gill

Old 24-10-2007, 02:59 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Gill's got a frog, Gill's got a frog, Gill's got a frog.....ee ay adio
Gill's got a frog :-)

Just totally over the moon to spot the frog today in my totally artificial
made pond.....OK the frogs used to come and live in the old water feature
so it could be just one of them returning for the winter and finding a way
far better home.....but I am over the moon......something living has
chosen to make my pond it's home :-)

Gill

Never had a frog. :-( Too bad, it should annoy the hell out of the
neighbours. :-)

Old 25-10-2007, 12:41 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Oct 23, 6:29 pm, Gill Passman wrote:
Gill's got a frog, Gill's got a frog, Gill's got a frog.....ee ay adio
Gill's got a frog :-)

Just totally over the moon to spot the frog today in my totally
artificial made pond.....OK the frogs used to come and live in the old
water feature so it could be just one of them returning for the winter
and finding a way far better home.....but I am over the
moon......something living has chosen to make my pond it's home :-)

Gill

Had one of my frogs hiberanted under a board one winter! Must say
that there is not much for them to dig into for winter in the pond!

Old 25-10-2007, 12:41 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
Never had a frog. :-( Too bad, it should annoy the hell out of the
neighbours. :-)

========================
About 20 chorus or tree frogs should annoy the hell out of the whole
neighborhood. ;-) Some of those little guys can be shrill.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 25-10-2007, 05:43 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:59:52 CST, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
. ..
Gill's got a frog, Gill's got a frog, Gill's got a frog.....ee ay adio
Gill's got a frog :-)

Just totally over the moon to spot the frog today in my totally artificial
made pond.....OK the frogs used to come and live in the old water feature
so it could be just one of them returning for the winter and finding a way
far better home.....but I am over the moon......something living has
chosen to make my pond it's home :-)

Gill

Never had a frog. :-( Too bad, it should annoy the hell out of the
neighbours. :-)

I have a few hundred you can have.

Drives my wife batty - every now and then she'll throw down her book,
open the door and yell "SHUT UP!"

And they do...for a while. Makes me giggle but I have to be careful
not to be seen doing it.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Rate This Thread: