Old 25-10-2007, 05:43 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Mike Patterson Mike Patterson is offline

Default Life in the pond.....

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:59:52 CST, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
. ..
Gill's got a frog, Gill's got a frog, Gill's got a frog.....ee ay adio
Gill's got a frog :-)

Just totally over the moon to spot the frog today in my totally artificial
made pond.....OK the frogs used to come and live in the old water feature
so it could be just one of them returning for the winter and finding a way
far better home.....but I am over the moon......something living has
chosen to make my pond it's home :-)

Gill

Never had a frog. :-( Too bad, it should annoy the hell out of the
neighbours. :-)

I have a few hundred you can have.

Drives my wife batty - every now and then she'll throw down her book,
open the door and yell "SHUT UP!"

And they do...for a while. Makes me giggle but I have to be careful
not to be seen doing it.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin