Old 26-10-2007, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
J. Davidson J. Davidson is offline

Default question for winter/baby indoor plants

I have germinated several Catalpa tree seeds, and am also germinating
Moscheutos Hibiscus and a Paulownia (I know) tree. We are in the country
and have a very large lot in back, maybe an acre, where I want these trees.
We have a sunroom on the south side. Am I right that these baby plants and
my other house plants will be OK in this room unless it gets below 40F?
Thanks, Jackie