Old 25-10-2007, 11:30 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Default Burned Grass with pesticides--what to do next.

do_see wrote:

Jack wrote:
Hi,

Every year I use pesticides on my lawn to get rid of weeds and they
work very well.

[....]

Herbicide is actually considered a pesticide in professional circles. To
have a pesticide license is to have a license to commercially apply
chemicals to control plants (weeds) and insects. Pests.

http://ipm.ncsu.edu/pesticidesafety/

do_see, you'd be correct in what you've stated.

http://ipm.ncsu.edu/TopicResults.cfm?topsubID=28

http://ipm.ncsu.edu/urban/horticultu.../contents.html

interesting reading from the people here in NC who run the
certification program.