Old 21-02-2003, 12:15 AM
Steve wachs

Default [IBC] Greenhouse question

As i mentioned the larger greenhouse was just built. the vent and fan has not been installed yet.but I am sure we'll have the vents and fan in soon, before the temperatures get too high.
The greenhouse adds about 4 months to our growing season. Long Island only has a growing season from April or may through October. that's stretching it. April and October are unpredictable as far as weather goes.
undoubtedly there is a great advantage to using a greenhouse. or a cold frame.
SteveW
Long Island NY

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++