Old 27-10-2007, 04:07 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Ping Charlie and Billy

Charlie wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:04:31 -0400, rachael simpson
wrote:

Charlie,
I was wondering if you have read anything from RM Barry/Melaleuca &, if
so, what your thoughts are on them?
Sounds like some stuff straight up your alley...
~Rae

Hey girl, glad to see you are no longer being forced to be "impure",
using the google! ;-)

Haha....very funny!

And really thankful you are getting the rain.

ME TOO!!

Now, Melaleuca, tea tree oil (Ti tree) is a good agent for its
antimicrobial activity. Works on a number of skin problems, etc.
I don't know which varieties of maleleuca are utilized in Barry's
products.

I use tea tree oil sometimes for bug bites, skin irritations and fungal
issues and am satisfied with it efficacy. Smells like kerosene, but it
covers the garlic smell. ;-)

Not sure what your interest is.......in the products or as an associate
involved in sales/marketing/whatever they are calling it. An
acquaintence of mine, many years ago, tried to interest me in the
melaleuca thing, but having been involved with the whole shaklee MLM
thing years before that, and attempts at folks getting me involved in
amway, I passed.

As far as Richard Barry's organization, and this is not a judgement
upon Richard, or his work, I do not trust MLMs. I don't recommend
anyone become involved with them, whether it be shaklee, amway,
melaleuca or whatever. If you want to succeed with many MLM schemes,
you may be put in a position of sacrificing your soul, so to speak, in
order to be a team player, and as you may have noticed, I am not much
of a team player.

And..... you may lose some money. Or you may make some money.

I other words, I ain't got much for you on this, my dear.

http://www.answers.com/topic/melaleuca-inc?cat=biz-fin

http://www.rmbarry.com/books/melaleuca_guide.html

http://www.rmbarry.com/

Care
Charlie

A friend is trying to get me to set up an account. I have been using
some of the products on and off over the course of a couple of years.
The main thing I was trying to ask about was the books that they have
written on "stop poisoning my children"...
haven't read these myself...just come across them in a web search earlier.

I don't go for MLMs either!