Old 27-10-2007, 04:46 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Ping Charlie and Billy

Charlie wrote:

On a gardening note: I picked another batch of green beans today.
This is the end of October!!!!!! You do *not* pick green beans in the
far north of missouri on the 26th of october! We're all having to
learn new things these days!

Man that must be nice!! you don't pick green beans around here in
October either...especially in a drought. I've already had to put a dent
in the ones that I canned this summer! Weird weather, huh?

bless ya' girl, and keep at it
Charlie

Yeah, you too!
Off to bed now, it's past my bedtime!