Old 27-10-2007, 09:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Jane Doe Jane Doe is offline

Default Dendrobium lindleyi

I've had this plant for five years now. It bloomed only once for me. It's
been three years now since it grew a single pseudobulb or a leaf, nor has it
flowered. The existing bulbs though are fully green, and the roots are nice
and healthy. I grow it on a piece of cork. I "chill" it during the
appropriate time, withhold water in the winter (unless the psedobulbs begin
to shrivel).

I'm at my wits end and thinking of tossing it.

Should I hold on to it? is there a way to find out if it's still alive?

I can take a picture of it and post it to the orchid binaries?

-M