Old 27-10-2007, 11:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Dendrobium lindleyi

By all means, post the picture. From what you have said, you've been
treating it appropriately regarding water, so my question would be about how
much light it receives. It does need relatively high, filtered light.

BTW, what do you mean by "chilling" it? We are in S. FL and take no special
action to give this plant cooler temps. FWIW, we also grow it on cork, and
have another one in a slat basket with little or no medium. During the
growth months it gets water every day.

Diana

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
I've had this plant for five years now. It bloomed only once for me.
It's been three years now since it grew a single pseudobulb or a leaf, nor
has it flowered. The existing bulbs though are fully green, and the roots
are nice and healthy. I grow it on a piece of cork. I "chill" it during
the appropriate time, withhold water in the winter (unless the psedobulbs
begin to shrivel).

I'm at my wits end and thinking of tossing it.

Should I hold on to it? is there a way to find out if it's still alive?

I can take a picture of it and post it to the orchid binaries?

-M