Old 04-04-2003, 09:56 PM
margaret

Default trees and bushes

Hi there, I'm looking for some good advice for a small piece of ground
I have at the very back of my back garden. The part is around 10ft
long and 5ft wide and would like to plant some nice shurbs/trees at
the back, but ones that have all year long colour, I particularyl like
Laburnium, although I know it is decidous and maybe a rhododendron for
all year leave colour. These are only a few things I have thought of.
At the front some good ongoing colour from a variety of flowers, I
particularly like wild flowers. At the moment I have some
lavender,lavatera and a buttelfy bush. Any suggestions for various
plants and shurbs would be appreciated, to give all year round
interest. I particularly like flowers that would be found in the wild
poppies, foxgloves etc.

thanks
Margaret