Old 29-10-2007, 01:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default YAY!!! It's raining!!!!

In article , Persephone
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:42:58 -0400, rachael simpson
wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Glad to hear that your burden is lifted.

Thanks! I was truly glad to see the rain! Although it wasn't nearly
enough, ever little bit helps.

Don't pay any attention to the
idgits who like to pigeon hole others. Here in California, we are
supposed to be the "land of fruits and nuts". When I look at normal,
"fruits and nuts" don't seem so bad.

These days, the gummint seems to be on everybody's back, except those
that make seven figure incomes.

"Seven"??? - that's peanuts. Know how many billionaires there are in
our fair land?

While fire-fighting equipment and personnel are chicken-shit short
because there "isn't enough money" to provide the necessary, thanks in
part to skinflint San Diego County authorities and taxpayers, and
national government reductions.

Result: So.Calif. wildfires. Total damage: In the billions,
money-wise; incalculable in human terms.

For just ONE example.

Persephone

I definitely know that the gummint is not on the little guy's side in
anything.

Here's hoping for a better gardening year next year.

Best wishes.

Back to ya!

~Rae
Who is currently munching on warm banana bread!

This must be Persephone's charm offensive.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights.
Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley