Old 30-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Kathy O'Neill Kathy O'Neill is offline
Registered User

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Hunt[_1_] View Post
Niek,

*laff* this Native English speaker understood your first post just fine.

Great little species! It's in the picta complex.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
This was written in a hurry...

So I bought the plant AT the Krefeld Show. The vendor is called FLORALIA
and she was THERE.
Any other mistakes point out that I am not a native English writer...
I too bought that same Maxillaria from Floralia in Santa Barbara a couple of years ago at the fair. Mine seems to be languishing and has not bloomed. It's in a small clay pot with fine bark mix, and gets intermediate to cool temps and south west lighting and medium quantity of h2o. Any advice would be great! Thanks, Kathy