Old 30-10-2007, 02:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Frank H. Kirchner Frank H. Kirchner is offline

Default Clowesia Rebecca Northern 'Pink Grapefruit'

Does anyone know of a vendor offering Clowesia Rebecca Northern 'Pink
Grapefruit'. My searches on Google have been unsuccessful. I saw the plant
two years ago and fell in love with it. I balked at the price. Several
months later, after continued longing, I recontacted the vendor and he no
longer carried it. His source plant had died. My attempts to locate the
plant have been futile! My addiction is in crisis mode!!

Lessons learned, buy an orchid when it's available if you love it. You can
always sell/trade it later!!

Any leads as to where I can track this down this beauty would be greatly
appreciated.

Happy growing! Fall is a wonderful time in the greenhouse!

Frank H. Kirchner