Old 04-04-2003, 10:44 PM
~ jan

Default rec pond ponders

weather is not very favorable. So i like reading about how others are able
to get outdoors and get their hands dirty so to speak. So please be very
descriptive to satisfy my outdoor appetite lol.

Well we've had a couple really warm days and then it dropped back to the
50s, last night it was at or near freezing, though no frost reported
locally. I've yet to jump the gun and take the screens off the koi ponds or
start their filter, water is clear and I have slow winter filtration going
on. Today though, after hearing two treefrogs during the night, I checked
the lily pond and found 3 bunchs of frog spawn in the anacharis. ) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a