Old 30-10-2007, 03:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Clowesia Rebecca Northern 'Pink Grapefruit'

I can't believe this one is out of production.... You could ask Sunset
Valley Orchids, Cal Orchids, Santa Barbara Orchid Estate, J&L or Hoosiers.
After that I got nothing.

K Barrett

"Frank H. Kirchner" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a vendor offering Clowesia Rebecca Northern 'Pink
Grapefruit'. My searches on Google have been unsuccessful. I saw the
plant two years ago and fell in love with it. I balked at the price.
Several months later, after continued longing, I recontacted the vendor
and he no longer carried it. His source plant had died. My attempts to
locate the plant have been futile! My addiction is in crisis mode!!

Lessons learned, buy an orchid when it's available if you love it. You
can always sell/trade it later!!

Any leads as to where I can track this down this beauty would be greatly
appreciated.

Happy growing! Fall is a wonderful time in the greenhouse!

Frank H. Kirchner