Old 01-11-2007, 12:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Frank H. Kirchner Frank H. Kirchner is offline

Default Clowesia Rebecca Northern 'Pink Grapefruit'

Thank you all for responding.

With your help, I have been able to track down a division and am one happy
orchidist!

I appreciate your help in getting this plant. Now I just get to grow it!

Frank

"Frank H. Kirchner" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a vendor offering Clowesia Rebecca Northern 'Pink
Grapefruit'. My searches on Google have been unsuccessful. I saw the
plant two years ago and fell in love with it. I balked at the price.
Several months later, after continued longing, I recontacted the vendor
and he no longer carried it. His source plant had died. My attempts to
locate the plant have been futile! My addiction is in crisis mode!!

Lessons learned, buy an orchid when it's available if you love it. You
can always sell/trade it later!!

Any leads as to where I can track this down this beauty would be greatly
appreciated.

Happy growing! Fall is a wonderful time in the greenhouse!

Frank H. Kirchner