Old 01-11-2007, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT. To save confusion

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote ((snip))
From those who try to 'stir it'.

Nothing to do with The Royal Air Forces Association whatsoever.

Oh right! Obviously misunderstood the meaning of what you wrote....didn't
notice the "an"....my mistake...glad you have cleared up my confusion.....

" I was guest at the weekend in my position of President of an RAF
Association"

Now we can perhaps get back to gardening and stop puffing out our chests.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Bob, just stating FACTS compared to what the stirrers put out :-))

Kind regards

Mike
The truth always prevails :-)
Stick to the truth and there is NO argument :-)

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.