Old 02-11-2007, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] charles@notvalid.net is offline

Default OT. To save confusion

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:44:03 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Oh right! Obviously misunderstood the meaning of what you wrote....didn't
notice the "an"....my mistake...glad you have cleared up my confusion.....

But a year or so ago when he first came up with this nonsense he
repeatedly claimed on this forum that he was president of "The" RAF
Association. It was only after someone called his bluff that he had to
demote it to "an".
He will deny this of course but you can check for yourself in the
archives should you wish to do so.