Old 04-11-2007, 12:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
HettieŽ HettieŽ is offline

Default Confederate rose hibiscus

J. Davidson wrote:
I am looking for c uttings of the above wonderful plant. I asked my nursery
to find one for me but they never responded. I am happy to pay postage for
cuttings of dbl or triple bloomers.
I have ROS seeds, some moscheutos seeds to trade if wanted.
Jackie

Scroll down a short ways to a thread entitled "from a dead looking
stick" (there are links to photos). That is what the poster propagated.
Maybe he will send you some cuttings or a "stick". The "stick" method
worked for him as you can see from his photos. Beautiful plant.