Old 05-11-2007, 08:28 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default The liner went in today.

I suffer from now being a wimp and overweight. I just cant do that kind of exercise
anymore. I seriously have tried and cant get more than 1/2 block. Ingrid

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 11:17:58 CST, ~ jan wrote:
Course commuting to work on a bike is a whole 'nother matter, especially if
one has to be there when it is still dark out, and/or many areas get
"quite" chilly this time of year. Than there is the question, do the roads
have good shoulders or bike trails?.... A 5 minute drive, up and down hills
is nothing, by bike could be grueling.

Not that it can't be done, my DH rode his bike 10 miles to work for years.
~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us