Old 21-02-2003, 02:51 AM
will

Default Philadelphia Flower Show - Safe from terrorists?

Here is the way I see things....

You can't live your life in fear and advoiding "risky situations".

Our security levels, and surveilance levels, and intelligence levels are
being boosted SKY HIGH right now.

anything which has a crowd of more then 100 people will be checked on by
the government I am sure. and I am sure that if they have anything to
worry about, the government will warn us to not go to the convention.

I am not going simply because I live in austin and don't get along well
with cold weather.

I have an uncle that has been working intelligence for the Navy for
about 16 yrs now, and just from what he has told me, they have the
ability to track anybody and what just about anything that they want to
watch......

I wouldn't be too worried.

BUT, what was posted earlier was true. Don't go if you are going to be
skiddish becuase you won't enjoy yourself.......

-will