Old 07-11-2007, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Denise or Mick Denise or Mick is offline

Default Aloe again

Hi everyone, thanks to all who replied to my last message re Aloe Vera help.
Someone (sorry deleted the post) sent me pictures of some succulents, I
managed to kill that sort off years ago. The plant I call Aloe, has long
pointed leaves, variegated in light and dark green. It has slightly 'sawed'
edges and grows from a central point. Every year a new tiny plant appears
from the soil, but it is not connected to the large plant in any way. I have
searched to find out what the perishing thing is, without success, so I'm
back to ask the experts. How can I grow more from this plant please? I want
to sell them for a charity. TIA. Regards