Old 05-04-2003, 03:44 AM
Gary Woods

Default rec pond ponders

"Russ and Cathy" wrote:

Jan i will take your 50's if you take our ice storm. lol Thankfully we
havent lost power yet but 10's of thousands have here in Western New York.

No outages in the hills west of Albany, New York, but the pine trees have
an alarming layer of ice on them. Nothing like last sprint, when I lay in
the dark and cold listening to breaking trees that sounded like gunshots.
It's almost worth it to see a short fat dog try to find just the "right
spot" in the front yard without falling on her ample butt!

The pond is still ice covered, but I heard peepers last Saturday night.
They've gone back to sleep now, though.