Old 09-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazzbat View Post

When you say gearbox, I assume you mean the drive case, lets call it
that.
Early ones had a chain and a pair of sprockets in there, later ones have
ribbed drive belt like a car's cam belt. What have you got?

Steve

Mine has 3 chains and various sprockets. I don't know how old the
mower is, but it looks pretty ancient. That said, the forward roller,
in front of the blades, is plastic

3 chains? All in the one case? I'd really like to see this, I'm confuzzled
now. Any chance of a pic on photobucket or whatever? Or email it to me at
shazzbat3ATyahooDOTcoDOTuk

Steve
Try looking on this forum http://www.lawnmowerdatabase.co.uk/f...sp?TOPIC_ID=52