Old 11-11-2007, 02:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
Paul O. Paul O. is offline

Default Mini palm question

Last winter after a rare freeze I rescued a neighbors palm they were
throwing away. It is one of those little ones that have several grafts on
it. This one has 4 palms growing off the same stalk. Can I cut off any of
these grafts without killing either the main stalk or the ones I cut off? I
suppose any I cut off won't have any of the roots, so maybe they will be
done for, but I'd like to end up with just two palms on the stalk. Thanks
for your suggestions.

--
Paul O.