Old 11-11-2007, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JakeD[_3_] JakeD[_3_] is offline

Default Can I sow any of my veggie seeds now?

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 14:28:10 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Where on earth did you get the seeds from Jake? Normal packets have the
month of sowing on the back. Unless you are misunderstanding the text.
If it says sow in January then it usually means.. Sow in January

Oh yes, the seed packets do have the month of sowing printed on them,
but I didn't whether it was vital to adhere to what's printed. I
thought perhaps one could ignore the recommended month of sowing
provided one takes suitable measures to protect the seedlings from
frost etc.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying that the rules should be more or less
adhered to.

JD