Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Tazman

Default citrus help

Hi all,

I have a nice northern spot on my block that I want to put some citrus trees
in ...

The spot is approx 8 meters long and 2 1/2 meters wide... it runs east west
and has a 6 foot high fence on the northern side.

Location Sunny Perth WA.

Soil.. what soil .. it is all sand here.. (have not seen decent soil since
leaving good old Tassie)

I wish to put a lemon, lime, mandarin and grape fruit..

Is this too much of this spot.

I am thinking of raising the bed about 10 inches and adding some good
planting soil ... Will have an automatic watering system with shrub bubblers
delivering the water..

Also any suggestions on what type of each would do best...

Thanks in advance

Taz