Old 12-11-2007, 12:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Can I sow any of my veggie seeds now?

In article , JakeD
writes

I thought maybe the traditional order of things was now so haywire
that the theoretical schedules no longer applied. We've got clematis
in full flower here, in November, for example..

JD

But germination is a different thing entirely. Some seeds like lettuce
won't germinate if it's too hot, some seeds need a period of cold before
germination, some vegetables would be hit by frost if they germinated
too early and had to be planted out before the last frost had appeared.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph