Old 12-11-2007, 03:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Plumeria Candy Striped Pink

Yes you are correct, very little fragrance if any on the pink or red.
Cheers Wendy
"someone" wrote in message

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I love this two tone frangi pani. It won't be long now when they will
lose
their leaves & go
dormant here in S.Calif zone 9/10.
Cheers Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Have you found (as I have) that those pink Plumerias don't have as much
nice smell as the white ones? They look lovely but the smell is bland. I
would like your opinion, since I only ever have the opportunity to come
across Plumerias on holiday so I don't have a lot of experience. But
whatever, they are beautiful flowers.

someone