Old 13-11-2007, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Frost

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 13/11/07 09:20, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:17:24 +0000, Sacha

wrote:

is expected here tonight. The temp has dropped like a stone since the
sun
went down.

I forecast it will resurface by lunchtime.

In the end, it was frosty at around 10pm and then it clouded over and
rained, so that was the frost seen off. So today we have gloomy and grey.
Lovely. ;-(

--
Sacha

I had to go out to a meeting last night at 7.00pm and the car was frosted
over :-((
Came out of the meeting at 9.30pm and the car was clear because it was in
town, but bitterly cold.
Rain this morning and overcast.
Isle of Wight

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.