Old 13-11-2007, 11:36 PM
globalart4u globalart4u is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
globalart4u wrote:

how many of you use your own seeds over and over again and have seeds
dating back generations? and if so what?

red and yellow bell peppers. butter beans. my pepper
seeds are forth generation and my butter beans are seventh
generation.
oh wow they must taste good much better than some of the varieties bought in the shops.

my mum kept throwing out the potato peelings s for years and we now get different varieties of potatoes and most with some of fruit looks like an apple and i have dried it this year to see if it is a sort of seed and gives anything.

we received seeds for long white radish from an aunt who has been growing them for years so will try them out in the garden this year and hopefully it will grow

the seedsavers site looks really interesting thank you
www.yuckyslugsandsnails.co.uk - yucky slimy slugs and snails
www.macklamm.com - anyone moving to brussels, belgium my flats for rent