Old 14-11-2007, 12:45 AM posted to rec.gardens
Paul O. Paul O. is offline

Default Mini palm question

"Buderschnookie" wrote in message

"how" wrote in message
news
Palms are never grafted and not many can be layered. Also, very few
species have actual branches. If this plant has one trunk emerging from
the soil and other palms growing from this, then perhaps it was damaged
from the cold and the bud has split and produced other stems. This can
happen. If you cut these off they will die. I am suspecting that perhaps
it is not a palm. Post a pic to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens if possible
for an id.

ok, a couple pics will be going up shortly on A.B.P.G. I'll title them
Mini Palm?

--
Paul O.