Old 13-11-2007, 10:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Jeffrey L. Kline Jeffrey L. Kline is offline

Default Where is every one

Things have been slow here lately. I've been to Rosarian's Corner, which is
OK. I think a lot of us here are pretty comfortable with growing roses and
so do not often have burning questions for which we are unable to find
answers. I know I often check to see if there are any new postings here,
but I'm not always inclined to start a new thread.

Perhaps those of us who enjoy this style of site should be a bit more
proactive. We must all have some insights we could share, before be asked.

Jeff Kline, Southeast Michigan, Zone 5

"Gohst" Gohstlee AT (@) yahoo DOT com wrote in message
news792AF64825B482DB8AFF80E0CCCA635@ChrisAMD...
Actually, it's kind of a relevant question. Many other Usenet groups are
undergoing a slow migration to moderated Web forums. Not nearly as many
posts about wanking and MI5 and whatnot. ;-)

So, are there *other forums that people here recommend. I have found a
few by doing Internet searches, but am wondering if folks actually have
recommendations??

Thanks a lot,

Gohst