Old 15-11-2007, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default who else is growing ginger ?

In article ,
sajid writes:

| i wonder if anyone else in u.k have been growing ginger this season? I
| started the ginger rhizome pretty late in the season in a container and
| i had good results, here is my method of growing ginger.

Congratulations!

I did, but failed dismally. It grew some weedy shoots, and I threw
it out. My problem was finding somewhere warm enough that was not
in full sun and liable to dry out quickly.

| here is the link with pictures from start to finish
| http://tinyurl.com/24s7vh

They aren't visible to casual visitors. I am signed up to too many
things to want to add more.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.