Old 15-11-2007, 11:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Split Hosta?

On 11/14/07 7:02 PM, in article ,
"Ann" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

You could move that late in pregnancy! I surely couldn't, especially with
#2. The nesting thing was all - move this, move that. No, don't dust, a
sneeze could kill me!

I could always move, I'm a fidget G My ankles were the size of my
thighs, but I had to get *everything* done, and that included moving
those damned hostas ) Believe me, I was huge, the day I delivered I
weighed 184 lbs - from 119 pre-pregnancy (I was almost toxic, it was
mostly fluid). Ah, those were the days! :::eyeroll:::

Oh - I wanted to do stuff but with number one I pulled a hamstring around 6
months and had constant pain from my sciatic nerve on the same side. At 4
months, while carrying "interestingly", both hams went with in an hour of
each other and there went doing anything with out someone near by to help.
Mind you at nearly 40, I didn't mind the help. I stitched and knit my last
weeks away and still went over by 10 days.

Oh, and I weighed less leaving the hospital then when I found out I was
expecting.... Both times....