Old 21-02-2003, 04:40 AM
Starlord

Default how can i kill rye grass??

Your HOA are a bunch of ASSHOLES.

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and
along the path he once had followed, Man would one day go again.

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Starlord's Personal Page
http://starlord-personal.netfirms.com

"info" wrote in message
my St Augustine was in very bad shape so i decide to throw some Rye seeds in
between , well, the results were great , an my grass is now very clean

bad news: i received a letter from my home owner association saying that Rye
is not allowed and St Augustine is the only one allowed and i have to get
rid of it in 3 weeks

if i use grass killer, it will them both, but can i buy some st Augustine
after that and plant it, or will every grass planted abov e the sprayed area
will die???

i am in Tampa, FL

---