Old 15-11-2007, 10:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default Crabgrass?

In article ,
(Malcolm Hoar) wrote:

In article , Scott Hildenbrand
wrote:

Sounds like you're lucky enough to have a small leak. Last person that
posted with a leek had a $4-500 water bill. Lived in FL with sandy soil,
no water signs.

Yeah, that happened to a friend of mine. The leak was probably
caused by some construction work on the neighboring property.
Fortunately, the neighbor generously paid for the repairs and
made a significant contribution to his water bill.

Anyway, my little crabgrass (or St Augustine) problem has
just tumbled down my list of priorities since some bast**d
stole my car a few hours ago :-(

You are very fortunate to have such a neighbor ! I guess you have city
water which does not provide the warning us well folks get as "Why is
the pump running?

******* is the proper spelling.

Bill

--