Old 16-11-2007, 12:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
someone someone is offline

Default who else is growing ginger ?

"sajid" wrote in message

Nick Maclaren;760044 Wrote:
In article ,
sajid
writes:

Congratulations!

I did, but failed dismally. It grew some weedy shoots, and I threw
it out. My problem was finding somewhere warm enough that was not
in full sun and liable to dry out quickly.

| here is the link with pictures from start to finish

http://tinyurl.com/24s7vh

They aren't visible to casual visitors. I am signed up to too many
things to want to add more.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

what do u mean nick ? its not visible to casual users, what isnt
visible ?

Like Nick I can read all the threads in the forum but if I try to look at
the photo (.jpg) it says I need to log in. I don't want to sign up to a
forum just to look at a photo.

Aside from that, I've had no problems growing turmeric and galangal (kra
chai), but ginger has so far defeated me.

someone