Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Willow

Default Home Grown Capsicum

So they'll be tomatoes or grapefruit? Only kidding of course. What do you
mean by that? Could they be the yellow variety instead or do you mean in
shape?

--
Wanda
aka Willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
Chris Garvey wrote in message
Willow wrote:
: some capsicum kitchen scraps in my herb garden. I intend to leave most

of
: the seedlings to grow anyway, but I'm wondering if the plants bought in
: nurseries are generally grafted.

Not usually you find that the seedlings do not resssemble the fruit
which they come from.

regards

CHris

--
(:

Taking the "paranoid" out of "delusion".
icq #107970956