Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Willow

Default Home Grown Capsicum

Isn't that contradicting what you said in your previous post?

--
Wanda
aka Willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
Chris Garvey wrote in message
Willow wrote:
: So they'll be tomatoes or grapefruit? Only kidding of course. What do

you
: mean by that? Could they be the yellow variety instead or do you mean in
: shape?
oops

the fruit on the plants you grow may be what you sowed.
Often it does breed true.

regards

Chris

: --
: Wanda
: aka Willow
: The missing and definitely not to be taken seriously under any

circumstances
: garden gnome
: http://www.2000cn.com.au/~willow

: ~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
: Chris Garvey wrote in message
: ...
: Willow wrote:
: : some capsicum kitchen scraps in my herb garden. I intend to leave

most
: of
: : the seedlings to grow anyway, but I'm wondering if the plants bought

in
: : nurseries are generally grafted.
:
:
: Not usually you find that the seedlings do not resssemble the fruit
: which they come from.
:
: regards
:
:
: CHris
:
: --
: (:
:
: Taking the "paranoid" out of "delusion".
: icq #107970956
:

--
(: