Old 16-11-2007, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Mystery Plant

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
It's what is commonly termed as a shoo fly plant
NICANDRA PHYSALOIDES ‘Violacea’ Solanaceae

though I expect someone will beat me to this I think it's poisonous?
Very easy to germinate and grow so can turn up anywhere once it's
allowed to seed.

Sorry... This looks like I didn't read the other messages but I sent
this sometime before anyone else had posted a reply about the name, so I
have no idea where this previous email has been
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph