Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Chris Garvey

Default Home Grown Capsicum

Willow wrote:
: Isn't that contradicting what you said in your previous post?

ooops
If I plant capsicum seed from a particular type of fruit I do not always
get those shaped fruit from the offspring.

is that clear enough?

regards

Chris
: --
: Wanda
: aka Willow
: The missing and definitely not to be taken seriously under any circumstances
: garden gnome
: http://www.2000cn.com.au/~willow

: ~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
: Chris Garvey wrote in message
: ...
: Willow wrote:
: : So they'll be tomatoes or grapefruit? Only kidding of course. What do
: you
: : mean by that? Could they be the yellow variety instead or do you mean in
: : shape?
: oops
:
: the fruit on the plants you grow may be what you sowed.
: Often it does breed true.
:
: regards
:
: Chris
:
: : --
: : Wanda
: : aka Willow
: : The missing and definitely not to be taken seriously under any
: circumstances
: : garden gnome
: : http://www.2000cn.com.au/~willow
:
: : ~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
: : Chris Garvey wrote in message
: : ...
: : Willow wrote:
: : : some capsicum kitchen scraps in my herb garden. I intend to leave
: most
: : of
: : : the seedlings to grow anyway, but I'm wondering if the plants bought
: in
: : : nurseries are generally grafted.
: :
: :
: : Not usually you find that the seedlings do not resssemble the fruit
: : which they come from.
: :
: : regards
: :
: :
: : CHris
: :
: : --
: : (:
: :
: : Taking the "paranoid" out of "delusion".
: : icq #107970956
: :
:
: