Old 16-11-2007, 01:55 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
Ann Ann is offline

Default FA Arboriculture Pratique vintage French fruit gardening

Billy expounded:

Did civilization fall again (when I wasn't looking) and we've re-entered
the new dark ages, where we once more seek for truth in ancient
manuscripts? Oy. Gevalt.

No, some people just have different interests than you. I love old
horticultural texts and the lovely engravings that can be found in
them. Why you'd have such a problem with that and be so judgemental
is beyond me....
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts