Old 16-11-2007, 04:11 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default FA Arboriculture Pratique vintage French fruit gardening

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

Did civilization fall again (when I wasn't looking) and we've re-entered
the new dark ages, where we once more seek for truth in ancient
manuscripts? Oy. Gevalt.

No, some people just have different interests than you. I love old
horticultural texts and the lovely engravings that can be found in
them. Why you'd have such a problem with that and be so judgemental
is beyond me....

I good book called "The Anatomy of Bibliomania" exists and is worth
tracking down.

Do a search for Bibliomania if you enjoy confusion. If you do not read
the reviews at the link below.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2un2q6

Bill

Did civilization fall again (when I wasn't looking) and we've
re-entered the new dark ages, where we once more seek for truth in
ancient manuscripts? Oy. Gevalt.

"Been down so long it is beginning to look like up."

Mimi & Richard Farina who may have been as familiar as Robert Allen
Zimmerman if not for a motorcycle accident.

One-Way Ticket 3:29 Mimi & Richard Farina Complete Vanguard
Recordings (3CD) Folk

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade