Old 17-11-2007, 02:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default lawn help / suggestions

In article
,
None wrote:

I was just wondering if anybody has ever used one of these water hose
reels? I'm thinking about getting one just don't know if they are
worth it, any help would really be great? OR if you can suggest
something thats pretty good for a newbie here - LOL.
http://www.getcoxreels.com

From lawns, I don't know. I seem to have trees next to all the faucets
that I use for my garden. I just buy the cheapest hose holder that I can
find (under $10) and attach it to the tree with wire cable that I run
through sections of old water hose so that it doesn't cut into the tree.
This doesn't take much room and keeps the hose out of my way when it is
not in use. This simple approach is in stark contrast to the industrial
strength hose reels that you are contemplating. Hope you find what you
want. IMHO.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars