Old 16-11-2007, 11:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default help

Send the pictures as a first step, Wayne, please.

Diana

"wayne rohrer" wrote in message
om...
Hey guys
I need some more help. Someone gave me 3 plants that she said were
orchids. They look to me as if they have tubers like canna lillies or
forget-me-nots. She bought them in Hawaii. I made a guess that they might be
Bamboo orchids. She was growing them in dirt and I said "oh no." Can
someone print me a picture and tell me the culture of bamboo orchids. I can
send a picture of the little plants if necessary.

thanks

wayne rohrer