Old 17-11-2007, 03:23 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark... Clark... is offline

Default My tree roots are covered Oh MY God!!!!

I have 2 acres and a third is wooded, the problem is the third that is
wooded, well all the leaves have now fallen off the tree's
The roots are covered by the leaves!!!
I don't have the time to rake them.... oh wait I live in an area where
almost everything is wooded, doesn't that mean all the wooded area's AKA
the forest, aren't their roots covered too?
I think I read in this group that is was bad to cover the roots of a tree
(I think it kills them or something).

What ever am I going to do?
There must be an Expert in this group that can help.
Thanks in advance!!! ;-)

Not Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?