Old 17-11-2007, 10:05 PM posted to aus.gardens
Harry 'Snapper' Organ Harry 'Snapper' Organ is offline

Default Trees/shrubs that deter grass? Help, anyone?

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:14:44 +1100, Trish Brown
wrote in aus.gardens:

I'm not particularly fond of C.citrinus (I'm allergic to the hordes of
bees that come in the spring), but I wondered if anyone knows of other
trees or shrubs that will deter grass like this? I'm after anything that
will really result in bald ground if possible.

Anyone know of anything?

Its gone now but no grass grew under my Wattle tree

Regards
Harold

Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum - Lucretius