Old 17-11-2007, 11:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default help

Pics would indeed help a lot. But if they are actually what I'm guessing you think they are (Arundina graminafolia, IIRC, aka Bamboo Orchids), they are terrestrials, so the dirt wouldn't be an "oh, no." Beyond that, best I can suggest is a Google search on Arundina (not sure I spelled the species name correctly, including "gram" might help). Kenni
"wayne rohrer" wrote in message om...
Hey guys
I need some more help. Someone gave me 3 plants that she said were orchids. They look to me as if they have tubers like canna lillies or forget-me-nots. She bought them in Hawaii. I made a guess that they might be Bamboo orchids. She was growing them in dirt and I said "oh no." Can someone print me a picture and tell me the culture of bamboo orchids. I can send a picture of the little plants if necessary.

thanks

wayne rohrer